Spicy Shrimp Broccoli with Chicken Rica Enak Eco seasoning is a dish made from broccoli and shrimp that have been fried in flour which is made by sautéing it with the Rica – Rica Enak Eco Chicken seasoning to produce a delicious taste and is suitable for serving to families.
Main Ingredient :
- 250 grams of shrimp (which has been fried in flour)
- 300 grams of Broccoli
- 1 piece of Chicken Rica – Rica Enak Eco seasoning
- Oil to taste
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
Ways of making :
- Sauté the Chicken Rica – Rica Enak Eco seasoning with a little oil until fragrant. You can add cayenne pepper if you want it spicy (optional)
- Enter the broccoli and shrimp flour into the spices that have been sautéed with the addition of 3 tablespoons of water.
- Stir until smooth and the spices are absorbed, ready to serve.