Bumbu Bali is a mixture of spices / spices that can be used to cook anything (eg red meat, chicken, vegetables or eggs). This Balinese spice is indeed from Bali, but in Bali it is not called "Balinese spice". In Bali, the basic spices used are known as “Bumbu Genep” atau “Basa Genep“. The taste of this spicy and sweet Balinese seasoning is perfect to be combined with the savory taste of squid and its chewy texture.
Main Ingredient :
- 250 grams of fresh squid
- 1 lime
- 1 piece of eco delicious Balinese seasoning
- 1 sheet of lime leaves
- 6 pieces of bird's eye chili (optional)
Ways of making :
- Clean and cut the squid according to taste.
- Wash the squid then add lime juice and salt to taste. Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Sauté the spices then add the lime leaves and cayenne pepper which have been cut beforehand. Sauté until cooked
- After the spices are cooked, add the squid, cook 1-2 minutes so that the squid is not tough.
- Correct the taste and serve.